Are you interested in an exciting and fun career in the Web Industry!? We’re seeking a highly motivated, passionate individual, looking to work in an established fast paced and growing digital agency. You have an opportunity to join our creative team as an Office Manager.
The Office Manager runs the office for our creative team of designers, developers, and system thinkers. This role consists of 30% bookkeeping (payroll reporting, accounts receivable, invoicing), 70% HR & Office Management (KPI reviews, performance reviews, weekly team meeting, purchasing office supplies, HR onboarding, planning team events, etc.).
The Bookkeeper/Office Manager position is perfect for an individual who wants to be integral in growing a small business. A successful candidate will be self-motivated, autonomous, highly organized, meticulous with details and personally invested in the success of our company.
- Attentive to Detail : Accuracy and timeliness are essential; details and deadlines must be a top priority in everything we do
- Communicative: You will be our main point of contact and the liaison between our team and business partners. Your ability to stay organized, prioritize and multitask will prove invaluable as we continue to grow
- Mover and Shaker: Your results-driven nature drives you to question the status quo, make process improvements, lend a hand when needed and strive for success without being micromanaged
- Adaptable: We all wear many hats; you’re excited by the idea that your responsibilities may change from day to day and evolve over time
- Customer Service: You pride yourself on providing stellar care and support to our team, customers, vendors, and business partners
- Accounting: Complete hands-on understanding and knowledge of QuickBooks
- Teamwork: Ability to deal effectively with a variety of people and work in a team environment.
- Monthly bookkeeping with Quickbooks DesktopPro & our CRM software
- Prepare and Send invoices, A/Rs
- Process deposits
- Prepare monthly sales commission reports for CPA
- Prepare bi-monthly payroll reports for CPA
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end reports are completed by CPA
- Collaborate with CPAs to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met
- Develop procedure checklists
- Monitor and analyze operations to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources with owners
- Maintain various databases; data entry as needed
- Maintain staff scheduling and event calendars
- Order and dispense supplies
- Lead weekly team meeting and review office KPI reports
- Phone and email communications; answer staff questions; respond to concerns; receive and distribute messages to the appropriate parties
- Field employee HR questions and requests and work with owner’s to resolve
- Staff recruitment, interviewing and retainment
- Prepare and conduct staff reviews
- 2+ years of Quickbooks/Bookkeeping experience
- CRM/ERP management experience
- Business process management experience
- HR Experience
- Google Drive experience
Faster Solutions Inc
10 E. Superior St.
Duluth, MN 55802
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Your website experience
- Your resume and references
- How you use the Internet in your daily life
- What interests you about this position