1. Open Outlook and go to ‘Tools’ on your menu bar:
2. For Outlook 2003 select ‘Email Accounts’ for other versions of Outlook select ‘Email Accounts…’ or ‘Services':
3.Select View or change existing e-mail accounts and click next. (For 2002 or older versions skip to next step):
4. Click Add:
5. For Outlook 2003 Click POP 3 and Next
6. Input the information provided by Faster Solutions in the following fields:
Outgoing: Generally the outgoing is the same as the incoming. mail.fastersolutions.com
Following setup if you have problems sending email, call your current Internet Service Provider (ex: Charter) and ask for outgoing SMTP server..
7. Click on the ‘More Settings..’ button as displayed below.
8. Now click on the ‘Outgoing Server’ tab and make sure the marked boxes are checked, as shown in the window below.
9. Next, click on the Advanced tab. Change the outgoing SMTP port number to 587.
10. Then click ‘OK’ at the bottom of this window, then ‘Next’, and then ‘Finish’ on the last screen.
You have now successfully created/updated your email information and you are ready to send a test email from your Faster Solutions email account.