1. Open Outlook and you will either be prompted to create a new email account as seen below, or you will get the main Outlook window. If you get the main Outlook window go to Tools > Account Settings… and click New… in the upper left of that window. If you see the screen below when you first open up Outlook click Next:
2. The next screen will ask if you are ready to create your new email account. Click Yes and click Next at the bottom:
3. On this screen type in Your Name, and your new E-mail Address from Faster Solutions. You may skip the password fields because that will come later in step 6:
4. Click Manually configure server settings or additional server types and click Next at the bottom:
5. Click on Internet Email and click Next at the bottom.
6. Input the information provided by Faster Solutions in the following fields, and then click More Settings… in the lower right:
Outgoing: Generally the outgoing is the same as the incoming. mail.fastersolutions.com
Following setup if you have problems sending email, call your current Internet Service Provider (ex: Charter) and ask for outgoing SMTP server..
7. Click on the Outgoing Server tab. Make sure My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked, and select Use same settings as my incoming mail server. Now click on the Advanced tab for the next step.
8. In the text box for Outgoing server (SMTP), type in 587. Click OK at the bottom this window, and click Next once you are back to the account settings window.
9. Now click Finish as seen below.
You have now successfully created/updated your email information and you are ready to send a test email from your Faster Solutions email account.