Simple Steps To Giving Faster Solutions Access To Your Accounts
Giving Google Adwords Account Access
- Sign in to your Google Ads account.
- In the upper right corner of your account, click the tools icon , then under “Setup,” click Access and security.
- Click the plus button.
- Select an access level for your invitee, then enter their email address.
- Click Send invitation.
- After the person accepts your email invitation, you’ll receive a notification in your account. If you need to revoke your invitation, click Revoke in the “Actions” column.
Giving Facebook/Instagram Account Access
Note: You can only give ad account permissions to people who have Facebook accounts. If the person you want to add doesn’t have a Facebook account, they can create a new one in a few steps.
To add someone to your ad account:
- Go to Ads Manager Settings. You may be asked to re-enter your password.
- Under Ad Account Roles, select Add People. (firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.facebook.com/mktg.fastrsolutns)
- Enter the name or email address of the person you want to give access to.
- Use the dropdown menu to choose their role and then click Confirm.
The person you add will have immediate access to your ad account according to the role you chose for them. You can always change their permissions or remove a person from your ad account by selecting Remove User that’s next to their name.
Giving LinkedIn Ads Account Access
To add a user to your ads account:
- Sign in to Campaign Manager.
- Click the correct account name.
- Near the top right of the account page, click the Settings icon next to the account name and select Manage access from the dropdown.
- Click Edit on the top right.
- Click Add User to Account. (email@example.com)
- You can paste in the member’s LinkedIn public profile URL (suggested) or type in the name of the member you would like to have added to your ads account.
How to Invite Users in Bing Ads
- Go to the Accounts & Billing tab:
Figure 1: Accounts & Billing tab
- Select the Users tab and then click on “Invite User”:
Figure 2: Users tab
- Identify the user you want to invite to manage the account by specifying the email address of their Microsoft account. Fill in the required fields including the account role and account access you want this new user to have. Please note that each individual user will need to have a unique Microsoft account. An email will be sent to that Microsoft account with instructions on how to complete the new user process.
Figure 3: Invite User form