The Customer Success Manager at Faster Solutions will be a highly motivated, self-starting spirit who has a passion for working with people and helping them achieve their marketing & business goals.
The Customer Success Manager acts as a liaison between Faster Solutions’ clients and our Web Marketing Coordinators and Production Teams. Their main goal is to provide an amazing customer service experience for our clients while monitoring and supporting our Marketing and Production Teams in servicing our client’s website marketing and maintenance needs.
The ideal candidate will be a fun, positive-energy individual with a proven track record in customer service and marketing or communication field. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest digital and marketing trends and techniques in the web development field- to ensure clients are provided with the latest in website & marketing customer care.
Creativity, organization, communication, and listening are critical to success in this position, along with a very positive attitude.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Maintain direct, day-to-day client contact.
- Work with Web Marketing Coordinators & Production Staff to ensure proper FS service is being provided to clients.
- Work with Production to get client maintenance & marketing requests completed on-time and in budget using CRM.
- Proactively provide monthly client marketing reports, campaigns, current activity overview & future development of accounts & updates.
- Ensure technical and product representations follow FS Development Standards & Security Policies.
- Assist your marketing team with marketing startegies and ideas.
- Keep apprised of all relevant client, industry and marketing developments.
- Quality Control – Check and approve all marketing and maintenance work and coordinate client approval of the same.
- Assist with miscellaneous Faster Solutions marketing & office tasks.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A 4-year degree in marketing, internet marketing, e-commerce or related field
- 2-years’ experience in a customer service or marketing-related position
- Excels at communicating with clients in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- An exceptional aptitude for technology, and learning new tech applications quickly
- A passion for technology & marketing
- Attention to detail, creativity, adaptability, and flexibility
- A positive attitude, ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
What we Bring to the Table:
- A 20+-year-old company with great people and great benefits
- Exceptional Vacation Plans & Flex Schedules
- Medical / Dental
- Relaxed, comfortable work environment
- Fun, motivated, and driven coworkers
- An entrepreneurial environment – we are in growth mode
To apply please send:
- Cover Letter
- Salary Requirements
- If applicable, links to examples of prior work