The Web Marketing Coordinator at Faster Solutions will be a highly motivated, self-driven spirit who has a passion for growing different businesses through online marketing.
The Web Marketing Coordinator will work strategically with the Faster Solutions Marketing Team with a focus on PPC & SMO to create, implement, and analyze online marketing strategies to ensure positive ROI and business growth for multiple clients.
The ideal candidate will be a fun, positive-energy individual with a proven track record in digital marketing – who is passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest trends and techniques in the field.
Creativity, enthusiasm, copywriting, and general web aptitude are critical to success in this position.
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Create new and innovative online sales campaigns for clients.
- Develop marketing strategies for all marketing mediums.
- Research and stay abreast to trends in internet marketing
- Be a team player and contribute creativity, out-of-the-box ideas
- Manage various PPC campaigns and report on ROI and Conversion analysis
- Achieve a targeted ROI for all Ads spend on a daily basis
- Develop new and eliminate under-performing PPC ad copy/Keywords
- Analyze Clicks and Conversion data, ad expenses and ROI
- Ensure optimal campaign performance
- Optimization and bid management for PPC
- Work in coordination with the graphic designer/web developer on landing page and website development projects to ensure they are marketing optimized.
- Competition analysis and recommendations
- Work directly with the marketing and design team to come up with and implement new marketing strategies
- Grow search engine sourced traffic and revenue by achieving targeted SEO goals and metrics
- Run and monitor all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Etc) to help build brand awareness, and engage current followers.
- Create and run promotions to encourage the growth of online presence
- Create blog-posts and manage blog posts.
- Continuously research for new ways to increase traffic to online stores and websites.
- Work with Sales Teams to generate & execute new lead tactics.
- Complete Expo/Tradeshow booth organization and preparation and speaking engagements
- Some travel required, but minimal.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- A 4-year degree in marketing, internet marketing or related field.
- 2-4 years’ experience in eCommerce or internet marketing related position
- Google, Facebook, and Hubspot Certifications
- Comfortable working in a CMS or basic HTML skills
- An exceptional aptitude for technology, and learning new tech applications quickly
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, especially landing page and email marketing copywriting skills
- A do-whatever-it-takes attitude
- A passion for online marketing and eCommerce
- Attention to detail, creativity, and flexibility
- A positive attitude, ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
What we Bring to the Table:
- A 20+year-old company with great people and great benefits
- Exceptional Vacation Plans & Remote Working Option
- Fun, motivated, and driven coworkers
- An entrepreneurial environment – we are in growth mode
To apply please send:
- If applicable, links to examples of prior work