Come nerd out with us! You just might like it.
What We’re Looking For:
Our teams work in a collaborative environment that promotes best practices and personal growth along with building trust, exercising confidence, and most importantly having fun!
We’re seeking highly motivated, technically passionate individuals, looking to grow in the field of web development, programming, and online marketing!
We’d love to hear from you! To apply please email employment*AT*fastersolutions.com with the following:
- Your website experience
- Your marketing experience
- Your resume & references
- What position interests you?
POSITION: Creative web marketing coordinator
Faster Solutions is a digital marketing agency looking for a Creative Web Marketing Coordinator to join our team! This position is a remote position with full-time or part-time hours available!
At Faster Solutions, we turn Internet strategies into business solutions through innovative marketing and development practices while keeping digital simple. This is at the heart of every site we design, every service we provide, and each member of the Faster Solutions Team.
We value our team’s innovation, enthusiasm, and dedication to helping achieve our client’s goals. Our teams work in a collaborative environment that promotes best practices and personal growth along with building trust, exercising confidence, and most importantly having fun!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice positive customer service experience with clients.
- Create new and innovative digital campaigns for clients in various industries.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for all marketing mediums.
- Research and stay abreast of digital marketing trends
- Be a team player and contribute out-of-the-box ideas
- Managing various PPC campaigns across all major marketing platforms
- Achieving a targeted ROI for all Ads spend on a daily basis
- Develop new and eliminate under-performing PPC ad copy/Keywords
- Analyze Clicks and Conversion data, ad expenses, and ROI
- Ensure optimal campaign performance
- Optimization ad bid management for PPC
- Working in coordination with the graphic designer/web developer on the landing page and website development projects to ensure they are marketing optimized.
- Working in coordination with other marketing team members to produce growth for clients.
- Conduct competition analysis and recommendations
- Work directly with the marketing and design team to come up with and implement new marketing strategies
- Grow search engine sourced traffic and revenue by achieving targeted SEO goals and metrics
- Run ad campaigns and monitor all major social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, Etc) to help build brand awareness, and engage current followers.
- Create and run promotions to encourage the growth of the online presence
- Create and manage blog posts.
- Continuously research new ways to increase traffic to online stores and websites.
- Work with Sales Teams to generate & execute new lead tactics.
- Some travel required, but minimal.
The person filling this position must have a thorough understanding of all digital products offered, and candidates must have experience designing and marketing digital media or technology-based solutions. This role will partner with our creative team in creating value and delivering results, a positive experience for consumers, and an overall brand. The position is also a resource for and consultant to our client base. Two years of digital design and marketing are required.
- Google Suite Mastered – Calendar, Email Sheet, Docs, etc.
- Extreme organization skills. for yourself and the team
- Strong knowledge in digital marketing tools not limited to Hootsuite, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Marketing Automation, and all major Social Media Platforms.
- Experience working on multiple ad campaigns at once.
- Experience working with a remote team.
- A fun and positive personality that loves to make people’s day.
Please apply with the following:
- Why you’re passionate about marketing?
- Your resume
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Our team’s safety is our priority and therefore we are currently 100% virtual but will return to in-office work in the future.
- This position is remote with the option to work onsite as needed.
Faster Solutions, Inc.
10 E. Superior St.
Duluth, MN 55802