Who We Are:
Faster Solutions designs, develops and markets high level websites and digital marketing solutions while providing ongoing services to support our clients and help them grow their online presence and exceed their goals.
Faster Solutions is hiring a Customer Success Manager to lead Faster Solution’s marketing and service accounts. You will be responsible for becoming a trusted adviser to our customers, creating long-term relationships. Our clients are investing to improve their digital presence for their organizations and to improve their website performance and marketing results. You will be responsible for ensuring we’re achieving these objectives by reporting and working with clients regularly.
Key Skills and Characteristics
- 3+ years of Customer Success / Account Management experience, with a demonstrated track record of success in managing relationships.
- Passion for delighting customers and eager to exceed their goals and expectations
- A consultative nature, with the empathy to identify and understand customer pains/goals/opportunities, and the ability to shape a strategy to address them
- Comfort and skill in independently leading customer growth strategies, finding and driving additional revenue from our existing customer base
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a high level of professionalism and keen attention to detail
- Hunger to learn and help build an evolving, business-critical organization within a rapidly-growing startup
- Ability to multi-task and handle matters with little supervision and with excellent follow up
- A strong entrepreneurial and can-do mindset, undaunted by shifting priorities and uncertainty,
- Enough courage to say “I don’t know”
- Motivation drawn from impact and purpose and impacting our clients in a positive way.
- Maintain direct, day-to-day client contact.
- Work with Web Marketing Coordinator & Production Staff to ensure proper FS service is being provided to clients.
- Work with Production to get client maintenance & marketing requests completed on-time and within budget using CRM.
- Proactively provide monthly client marketing reports, campaigns, current activity overview & future development of accounts & updates.
- Ensure technical and product representations follow FS Development Standards & Security Policies.
- Keep apprised of all relevant client, industry and marketing developments.
- Quality Control – Check and approve all marketing and maintenance work and coordinate client approval of the same.
- Assist with miscellaneous Faster Solutions marketing & office tasks.
Within the first 30 days, you will:
- Meet and train with our existing customer support team to gain an understanding of who our customers are, what problems we help solve and how we describe the value we create.
- Spend time with Marketing to understand the various ways in which we drive B2B, B2C and C2C engagement for our clients.
- Begin to transition into your customer accounts, engaging clients and learning our internal systems.
Within the first 90 days, you will:
- Manage all aspects of your customers. You’ll know your customers, their needs and motivations, and you’ll have a clear understanding of how you can deliver results that ensure their long-term success and growth.
- Begin increasing our client communication and driving new growth ideas and opportunities for your customers.
- Establish a point of view and provide insights and recommendations to the Marketing leaders to allow us to further develop our playbook for delivering an exceptional client experience.
- Be fluent in Faster Solutions service package options and market fit, and be able to speak knowledgeably to the impact we deliver for companies and their marketing needs.
At the end of your first 6 months, you will have:
- Mastered our internal systems, client profiles and customer service techniques.
- Established trust-based relationships across your clients, with tight alignment and interdependence between the customer’s needs and Faster Solutions capabilities and value.
- Led by example in shaping the customer journey and our solutions for building exceptional relationships with our customers.
- Created such self-evident value that you’ve compelled the Marketing lead to grow and scale the team further.
The Faster Solutions Experience
Founded in 1997 and based in downtown Duluth, our team mixes technology and elbow grease every day, with one goal: To provide the best customer experience for our clients as they navigate the ever-evolving world of digital marketing and development. At Faster Solutions, we envision a world where organizations feel empowered to manage their online presence without the headache of having to know how to do everything themselves.
The atmosphere overall is dynamic and unique. It’s influenced by our backgrounds at successful startups, big tech companies, and premier business firms – blended and crafted into what feels natural and right for this company. It plays out in our balance of scrappy and strategic, frameworks and fast thinking.
At Faster Solutions, we’re all united by our desire to keep website’s simple – and committed to enjoying the journey together along the way.
Job Type: Full-time