Come nerd out with us! You just might like it.
What We’re Looking For:
Our teams work in a collaborative environment that promote best practices and personal growth along with building trust, exercising confidence, and most importantly having fun!
We’re seeking highly motivated, technically passionate individuals, looking to grow in the field of web development, programming and online marketing!
We’d love to hear from you! To apply please email employment*AT*fastersolutions.com with the following:
- Your web site experience
- Your resume & references
- What position interests you?
POSITION: mARKETING GRAPHIC DESIGN SPECIALIST
Faster Solutions is a digital marketing agency looking for a Marketing Graphic Design Specialist to join our team!
At Faster Solutions, we turn Internet strategies into business solutions through innovative marketing and development practices while keeping digital simple. This is at the heart of every site we design, every service we provide, and each member of the Faster Solutions Team.
We value our team’s innovation, enthusiasm, and dedication to helping achieve our client’s goals. Our teams work in a collaborative environment that promotes best practices and personal growth along with building trust, exercising confidence, and most importantly having fun!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide positive and outstanding customer communication.
- Design websites, branding packages, and marketing collateral.
- Maintain creative standards control for all projects.
- Highly organized in calendaring, communication, and time management.
- Report/communicate client needs between production staff and client.
- Have a passion for creative design and technology.
- Have a passion for marketing and work in Google Analytics, social media platforms, and reporting applications.
- Design using big picture and forwarding thinking strategies- keeping the creative energy real.
- Design and develop content for different media platforms.
- Assist the marketing team with creative campaign strategy and development.
- Website building & designing using HTML, CSS, & WordPress required.
- Digital video design and development.
- Work with and integrate the latest technologies in interactive media – blogs, websites, video, social media, CMS, etc.
- WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML, XHTML, and CSS knowledge required.
- Provide strategic support to internal and external stakeholders to conceptualize objectives, provide creativity, execute multi-media campaigns, and produce engaging collateral that extends brand awareness and achieves organizational goals.
- Asset and material coordination experience necessary.
- Leading virtual and in-person client meetings and walkthroughs required.
- Design Portfolio Required
- Must be a great communicator and handle multi-tasking, scheduling, & meeting deadlines.
- Answer phones.
- Advanced knowledge in Google Suite, Adobe PDF, Spreadsheets, and all major Internet Browsers.
- Experience with remote work and virtual team communication.
The person filling this position must have a thorough understanding of all digital products offered, and candidates must have experience designing and marketing digital media or technology-based solutions. This role will partner with our creative team in creating value and delivering results, a positive experience for consumers, and an overall brand. The position is also a resource for and consultant to our client base. Three years of digital design and marketing experience required.
- WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, Video, HTML, XHTML, and CSS knowledge
- CRM application experience.
- Extreme organization skills.
- Excellent phone & customer service skills along with multi-tasking, scheduling & meeting deadlines required.
- Experience working with a team.
- A fun and positive personality that loves to make people’s day.
Please apply with the following:
- Your web site experience and portfolio
- Your resume
- In a cover letter, answer the following questions:
- Please provide a visual example of your creative process
- Please provide an example of virtual team communication you have had experience with?
- How do you stay organized?
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
- Our team’s safety is our priority and therefore we are currently 100% virtual but will return to in-office work in the future.
- This position is Duluth, MN-based only as there will be a requirement to work in the office in some capacity in the future.
Faster Solutions, Inc.
10 E. Superior St.
Duluth, MN 55802