POSITION: MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
The Marketing Account Manager at Faster Solutions will be a highly motivated, self-starting spirit who has a passion for working with people, and helping them achieve their marketing & business goals. This position is a full-time remote position and applicants need to be located in MN or WI. This position is available immediately and needs to be filled by the beginning of August 2022.
The Marketing Account Manager acts as a liaison between Faster Solutions’ clients and our Web Marketing Coordinators and Production Teams. Their main goal is to provide an amazing customer service experience for our clients while monitoring and supporting our Marketing and Production Teams in servicing our client’s marketing goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Maintain direct, day-to-day client contact.
- Scheduling the Web Marketing Coordinators & Production Staff to ensure Faster Solutions’ standards in service are being provided to clients.
- Scheduling the Production to get client maintenance & marketing requests completed on-time and in budget using CRM.
- Meet and conduct Google Meet and Zoom calls regularly with clients.
- Research and develop marketing strategies & plans for clients.
- Proactively provide monthly client marketing reports, campaigns, current activity overview & future development of accounts & updates.
- Ensure technical and product representations follow Faster Development Standards & Security Policies.
- Bring the “Wow” into marketing ideas and implementation.
- Keep apprised of all relevant client, industry and marketing trends and developments.
- Quality Control – Check and approve all marketing and maintenance work and coordinate client approval of the same.
- Assist with miscellaneous Faster Solutions marketing & office tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a fun, positive-energy individual with a proven track record in customer service and marketing or communication field. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest digital and marketing trends and is highly organized- to ensure clients are provided with the latest in website & marketing customer care.
Creativity, organization, communication, strong calendaring and project management skills, and listening, are critical to success in this position, along with a very positive attitude.
- 2-years’ experience in a customer service or marketing-related position
- Excels at communicating with clients in a professional and enthusiastic manner
- An exceptional aptitude for technology, and learning new tech applications quickly
- A passion for technology & marketing
- Attention to detail, creativity, adaptability, and flexibility
- A positive attitude, ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
Remote. We have PPE available to team members that meet in our office and otherwise are working remotely as a team with some onsite meetings required occasionally.
Faster Solutions Inc
26 E. Superior St.
Duluth, MN 55802
Email employment*AT*fastersolutions.com with the following info:
- Your resume
- Your programming experience and link to your portfolio with site examples
- In a cover letter, please provide a description of your most challenging programming projects and how you planned & executed them
- What interests you about this position