POSITION: Web Design Specialist
Faster Solutions is looking for a creative, energetic, and talented Web Design Specialist to join our design and development team. This position will work with other designers, programmers, and marketing coordinators in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. Faster Solutions Designers provide website design, branding, collateral, graphic design, and development for our client’s website & marketing goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide positive and outstanding team communication.
- Design websites, branding packages, digital videos, and marketing collateral.
- Maintain creative standards control for all projects.
- Highly organized in calendaring, communication, and time management.
- Understand how to follow timelines & budget in a team environment.
- Report/communicate with project coordinator and production staff.
- Have a passion for creative design and technology.
- Have a passion for marketing and work in Google Analytics, social media platforms, and reporting applications.
- Design through big picture and forwarding-thinking strategies, keeping the creative energy at the forefront.
- Design and develop content for different media platforms.
- Assist the marketing team with creative campaign strategy and development.
- Digital video design and development.
- Work with and integrate the latest technologies in interactive media – blogs, websites, video, social media, CMS, etc.
- WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, HTML, XHTML, and CSS knowledge.
- Website builder experience such as Avada or Elementor helpful.
- Provide strategic support to internal and external stakeholders to conceptualize objectives, provide creativity, execute multi-media campaigns, and produce engaging collateral that extends brand awareness and achieves organizational goals.
- Branding asset and material coordination experience necessary.
- Leading virtual client meetings and design walkthroughs required.
- Design portfolio required
- Answer phone calls.
- Advanced knowledge in Google Workspace toolset.
- Experience with remote work and virtual team communication.
The person filling this position must have a thorough understanding of all digital products offered, and candidates must have experience designing and marketing digital media or technology-based solutions. This role will partner with our production team in creating value and delivering results, a positive experience for consumers, and an overall brand. Three years of digital design and marketing experience required.
- WordPress, Adobe Creative Cloud, Video, HTML, XHTML, and CSS knowledge
- CRM application experience.
- Extreme organization skills.
- Excellent phone & customer service skills along with multi-tasking, scheduling & meeting deadlines required.
- Experience working with a team.
- A fun and positive personality that loves to make people’s day.
- Enthusiastic and enjoys having fun!
Remote. We have PPE available to team members that meet in our office and otherwise are working remotely as a team with some onsite meetings required occasionally.
Faster Solutions Inc
26 E. Superior St.
Duluth, MN 55802
Part-time: Monday-Friday, CDT
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
- Your design experience and portfolio
- Your resume
- In a cover letter, answer the following questions:
- Please provide a visual example of your creative process
- Please provide an example of virtual team communication you have had experience with?
- How do you stay organized?