WHAT IS FASTERSMILES?
FasterSmiles is a simple way for you to support your favorite charitable organization of choice on your next project with Faster Solutions, at no cost to you. When you sign on to the project, you’ll find the same innovative and affordable service and high-quality workmanship, with the added benefit that Faster Solutions will donate 5% of your eligible contract to the charitable organization of your choice. You can choose from five selected non-profit organizations to support.
WE’RE GIVING BACK 5%
CHOOSE FROM 5 NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS TO SUPPORT
Feeding America has a Covid-19 Response Fund that is helping to ensure food banks across the country can feed those in need right now, including the children who rely on school meals to eat.
American Red Cross is in desperate need of blood donations, while cash donations can help save lives too.
Team Rubicon, a veteran-based company that provides services during natural disasters and emergencies, has assembled teams across the country to help with logistics, packaging and distributing food, and even supplementing hotline staffing.
No Kid Hungry recognizes with family paychecks cut or gone and many people struggling, they’re using donations large and small to help feed kids millions of meals. Everyday people, celebrities, corporations and others are stepping up to ensure kids can eat during the coronavirus crisis and in the months to come.
Families In Transition is on a missions to prevent students who are experiencing homelessness from losing ground academically through the creation of choices that promote healthy attachments between kids, school and community.
The program accomplishes this by facilitating enrollment, attendance and academic success of homeless preschool and school-aged children.
TOP 5 REASONS TO GIVE
- 1. Giving to charity is a major mood-booster and makes you feel good.
- 2. Giving to charity strengthens personal values, rooted in your principles.
- 3. Giving is more impactful than ever, making the most of every donation to charity.
- 4. Giving to charity introduces your children to the importance of generosity, showing them they can make positive changes in the world.
5. Giving to charity encourages friends and family to do the same while working together will make more of a positive impact.
If you’re ready to get started, connect with us and we’ll present you with an innovative and affordable solution.
Offer valid through June 15, 2020.